Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Hardest or most memorable Spanking

SpankSpot Forums » Secret Desires Archive » General Discussion » Hardest or most memorable Spanking « Previous Next »

Paddy
Username: Paddy

Post Number: 4491
Posted on Sunday, December 08, 2002 - 08:06 pm:   Edit Post

Resurecting an old topic, for lots of reasons... life changes, things happen, and we have lots of new members who haven't shared yet...

1. What was the hardest or worst spanking you ever got/gave? What was it for? What was used? How did you deal with it?

2. What was the worst spanking you ever got/gave? What was it for? What was used? And why was it the worst?

If 1 & 2 are different spankings how come # 2 was worse than # 1?

Yvonne
Username: Yvonne

Post Number: 175
Posted on Sunday, December 08, 2002 - 11:53 pm:   Edit Post

The worst spanking I ever got was for locking the bedroom door and refusing to let Jim in for several hours. I don't even remember what the original fight was about.

I didn't get the spanking until about a week later, when we had both cooled down and made up. I knew that I was going to be punished well before then and what the punishment was going to entail.

It was 30 minutes with a sorority paddle and hand. By the time of the spanking, I had time to reflect, and realized how detrimental to our relationship my behavior had been and I was fairly accepting of the punishment - but this was twice as long as any punishment I had ever had before. I was scared.

I hate to say it - but it worked. This was over five years ago, and no matter how mad I have been, I have never locked the door.

I can and do ask for some cooling off time - and I get it.

Yvonne

I wanted to take some time and decide the proper punishment. I did have some concerns about this, because normally we discuss the rules and punishments before hand and we had never discussed this before. However, I thought it was so dangerous to our relationship, I didn't think I could let it pass. Everyone has fights, but if one partner stops the communication, you can't get past the fight.

Since, it hasn't been a problem again, I think I made the right decision.

Jim

Wildkat
Username: Wildkat

Post Number: 2416
Posted on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 06:31 am:   Edit Post

Probably one of the longest and worse spanking I have had thus far felt like it lasted forever! but in reality I think it was about 45 minutes...he gave me a very hard hand spanking on a wet bottom! (he kept spraying me down with a spray bottle of water we kept by the bed)...and whenever I put my hands in the way - he would pick up my hairbrush and paddle me with in till my hands went back to where they belongs which wasnt to be on my bare bottom!...

I didnt think he was ever going to stop this spanking...I could feel the heat building so rapidly...and tears were so close...It REALLY hurt like hell!...

I think physologically we prepare ourselves for spankings knowing before hand our partner's routine and what he is going to use beforehand and how he uses this implement...but when routine is broken and you have no idle what is going to be
used...or if he changes how he generally uses this implement...it takes you completely by surprise and your guards are down...which I believe really impacts a spanking's intensity and effectiveness...does with me anyhow!...

If you are made wary of getting a discipline spanking then those spankings are working and they make you wary of your attitude daily ... I try really hard to watch my bitchy moods and sassy mouth - especially when there is no good reason for them except I might be bored...which isnt classed as a good excuse in my home...go figure! I use to think it was a great excuse..:-)

wildkat (Moderator)

Sunshine
Username: Sunshine

Post Number: 2590
Posted on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 01:35 pm:   Edit Post

There are a couple that come to mind. The hardest I think was just after last Christmas and we were having lots of computer problems. It was a mix of different things going wrong, frustration and bad timing on my behalf to get into a snotty mood. For the first time in my life he moved the dining room chair into the middle of the floor, spanked me hard with his hand and then with a hairbrush and then finished with a tawse if I remember rightly lol. This one left me with a lot of second thoughts. At the time I just wanted get out the room as fast as I could. He followed but nothing was discussed, think I cried so hard I just fell asleep. Not one I think I’ll ever forget lol.

The other one happened when he considered purposely omitting to tell him something was lying. It was intentional and I openly admitted that I wouldn’t have told him about it either if it hadn’t cropped up in conversation. It didn’t help being the day after a particularly hard hand spanking and him using his belt for the first time. We were having a heart to heart about this one and at the time I felt very comfortable about admitting it. He didn’t punish when I told him but waited until the next day. This time it was otk with jokari and then he finished off with me bending over holding onto the seat of the chair counting and thanking him. He lectured me almost constantly until I couldn’t think straight and then afterwards made me sit on the chair in the middle of the room whilst he continued to lecture me. This left me feeling very humble and humiliated and very unsure of where we were going. It was so premeditated and out of the ‘ordinary’, I had only had to count once before and never had to thank him until then. Perhaps it was so effective because I had no conception of where he was taking us, but I felt very vulnerable and uneasy about it.

The first I consider to be the hardest in physical terms, sported some nasty bruises for a while and was unable to sit comfortably for over a week. The second one I found to more emotional, he seemed to have incorporated everything into that paddling that I disliked which really unnerved me. This one was very much thought through on his behalf. Surprisingly, when I asked him this question he mentioned this one also. Guess there is something to be said for d/d, thinking back over the year or so we’ve been involved in this type of relationship, I can remember all the incidents that he has felt most strongly about weg.

sunshine

Joannie
Username: Joannie

Post Number: 1412
Posted on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 02:20 pm:   Edit Post

Hardest spanking ever... I'm thinking it was the one I got for "road rage" and speeding combined. I scared myself so badly... I tattled on myself to Lar, and he was so shocked to learn the extent of what happened. I remember he used several implements, his hand, a paddle, and the tawse. It was a long, hard spanking, and was repeated daily for a week. The scolding I got at the time was more painful than the spanking, and I haven't broken my promise to Lar since then about the road rage... although I did go through a spell of speeding when we got a different car until I got used to it. I do not deliberately speed anymore.

The worst spanking I received from an emotional standpoint was given before we started D/D. He used his hand and a belt for it, and it was for being "irresponsible" with a lot of money. I took the spanking because I couldn't answer where that money went, and believed I'd been extremely careless. Turns out that the money was stolen by a family member when Mother was in intensive care... I'd left my purse in the waiting room with him... He took the money, and my ATM card was also missing. Wasn't until we got overdrawn statements from the bank that it all came together.... Lar felt bad for whipping me, but I was feeling so guilty that I needed the whipping at the time to get past it. I was never upset with Lar over this. Too bad that person didn't get a whipping when we found out.... WEG Think Lar would have been willing...

huggggs,
joannie

Tillerhand
Username: Tillerhand

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 02:51 pm:   Edit Post

This was probably the hardest and worst spanking that I have given. The hardest for obvious reasons but the worst because it was the least satisfying. We were travelling around the UK meeting with boatbuilders trying to find one to trust to build for us. As fun as this might sound we were into the second week on the road and little things had begun to niggle. I had just booked into a coaching inn dating back to the times of Dickens. I thought it a romantic place to stay and booked a room with a four poster bed that I was assured dated back as far as the inn. Also they boasted of a very fine restaurant. I thought we would ease the tensions of the day with a great meal, good wine and then make the most of the four poster. However this was not to be. We entered the room in late afternoon and Kimmie ticked on and on about my indecisiveness in choosing a builder, getting lost while finding remote locations, the weather and hanging around cold boatyards etc.. I began to lose my temper but thankfully she went for a shower. However, the moment she stepped out she began again but this time for booking the worst room in the worst hotel. At this I lost my temper strode into the bathroom grabbed her by the wrist whipped off her towel sat on the dressing table stool and put her over my knee. Normally I would have taken the back of the clothes brush that is kept next to the bed to her bottom but it had not been packed. Also normally I would not spank in temper but first talk the problem out before putting her over my knee and spanking her for giving me the problem and afterwards make up in the traditional manner. This time while still in anger she was spanked with my hand for as long as I could possibly manage and as hard as I could manage. It was not satisifying, I felt guilty for losing my temper - a rare event - we did not have dinner and I spent the evening in the bar. Next morning Kimmies bottom had returned to its normal hue while my wrist had puffed up and was extremely painful. As we could not continue like this I removed the crossbar from a wooden clothes hanger turned her over and with my left hand gave her a couple of dozen ill aimed swipes. With honour restored we were able to make up properly and take belated advantage of the four poster. Lessons learnt.. i) always pack the clothes brush ii) do not let the niggles build up but deal with them straight away iii) even in temper relax my wrist when spanking iv) when staying in old coaching inns with doubtful sound proofing before spanking your wife in these PC times turn up the volume of the TV. I received some old fashioned looks from the staff when leaving. tillerhand.

Paddy
Username: Paddy

Post Number: 4496
Posted on Monday, December 09, 2002 - 09:10 pm:   Edit Post

Thanks for the answers so far. Wow.

I've had a lot of hard spankings, but I think the hardest one I've had to take was this year after I smashed my car talking on the cell phone & then tried to manipulate Fred to go easy using my chemo. I really did think it was never going to stop, he's hit me harder with a paddle, but this one "hurt" more than any spanking with a paddle I ever had. He spanked just hard enough that the sting and burn stayed sharp through the whole thing... So no numbness happened at all... he spanked for so long, my skin became raw. Even the air hurt. It's the only time that it literally "hurt to sit down" and the only time I had to sleep on my stomach. Except for the freckle bruises that I always get with Bethany's paddle there was no bruising, but my skin hurt for several days. It hurt to sit for a whole day and night. I definately deserved it,,, and I definately never want to do it again... so I'll never try and manipulate the severity of a spanking ever ever again....

The most memorable??? well there are two... The switching that cut me all those years ago,,, and the caning that helped me over my fear of that switching.... :-)

Joannie

Post Number: 1422
Posted on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 07:40 am:   Edit Post

That's it, Patty... You just described what Lar does with a paddle.... And it does kill the skin... OUCH

hugggggggs,
joannie

Misspaula
Username: Misspaula

Post Number: 172
Posted on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 12:55 pm:   Edit Post

The spanking I remember the most, wasn't the hardest one, but the one that got into my head and made me cry, not the same day, but the next day. I was a mess for the whole day, and I think it was because I realized he was finally serious about this lifestyle, and I knew there was no turning back.
Paula

Joannie

Post Number: 1440
Posted on Tuesday, December 10, 2002 - 02:04 pm:   Edit Post

I have a couple moments like those, Paula. Where the spanking itself wasn't so hard or memorable, but it touched me on an emotional level... I don't cry often or easily, and when tears do come into it... I remember.

huggggs,
joannie

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page