Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

The Spanking Dance

SpankSpot Forums » Secret Desires Archive » ARCHIVED Subtopics/Threads » Real Discipline Issues » The Spanking Dance « Previous Next »

Wildkat (Wildkat)
Posted on Thursday, May 17, 2001 - 12:31 pm:   Edit Post

I know from time to time we have all been spanked pretty soundly if not thoroughly...so who after having your bare bottoms well heated and as she as your allowed up off him lap - do that cute little spanking dance, grabbing furiously at your
cheeks...howling how much your bottom hurt and burns while vigorously rubbing to ease the sting???

Fortunately for me ...I have only had the urge to rub vigorously to ease the smarting...and not been spanked hard enough to make me do the spanking dance...:)

catrun15359.gi

Headtilt (Headtilt)
Posted on Tuesday, June 05, 2001 - 07:06 pm:   Edit Post

Hi wild.
I hope your man does not read this post of yours, or you will be doing the Hot Bottom bop, or Heated fanny Tango!LOL

Wildkat (Wildkat)
Posted on Wednesday, June 06, 2001 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post

Awwww i'm not worried ht...he hardly comes and reads the posts...anyhow - i was only being honest with what i said :)

catrun15359.gif

Sheridanj18 (Sheridanj18)
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2001 - 07:55 pm:   Edit Post

Ouch! I have done many of the dances and did alot last week too. My bottom is getting better but if I sit the wrong way I jump up. I know my BF got me this time:(

Wildkat (Wildkat)
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2001 - 02:29 pm:   Edit Post

I dance alittle...but i certainly am very careful how i sit down after any spankings...as i find if i sit the wrong way too i jump too and rub alittle before trying the procedure again...worse in the car when he goes over every conceivable bump on the road...and i am sure he does this on purpose..you can tell when he looks over and "smirks"...

catrun15359.gif

Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2001 - 02:36 pm:   Edit Post

I hate when that happends one time Luis and I had to go for a drive about an hour long and i just recived a spanking not more than ten mins earlier and every bump and every railraod he crossed it hurt!! i was crying the whole time:( after we got to our destination he cuddled me til I calmed down. Thats the best part where the cuddling comes in

Wildkat (Wildkat)
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2001 - 02:42 pm:   Edit Post

*smiles at sheridan* - I love cuddles too tho it doesnt ease the sore bottom much tho...

catrun15359.gif

Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2001 - 02:52 pm:   Edit Post

No it dosen't help the sore bottom afterwards but its nice to have someone that cares enough to spank me even when i get angry at him for it. did u ever had a worst one? I flipped Luis off once and wasn't able to sit for 4 days:( it really hurt. whats the best lotion i can use?

Wildkat (Wildkat)
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2001 - 02:59 pm:   Edit Post

Yes i have had a coule really hard spankings that are memorable...throw a really bad tantrum that got me an almost all night paddling with leather paddle and hand spanking - OUCH!!

Then on last visit there - we had an arguement over something and i got the leather strap for mouthing off at him and for disobeying cos i was in a stubborn frame of mind at time...

I have asked to have some time out in future when i know i am losing control of my temper so we can manage things better and gives me time to cool off before any spankings take place...

catrun15359.gif

Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2001 - 03:06 pm:   Edit Post

Ouch!!!!! an almost all night paddling???? why so severe ohh poor thing ((((hugs))))) Luis can give me the wrost one where i can't sit for a week. one time I mouthed off to him 2 months ago and got the spanking of my life! ohh it hurt (sniffs) well hopefully I can control my temper but its a hard habit to break:(

Wildkat (Wildkat)
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2001 - 03:14 pm:   Edit Post

Sometimes i really push past the limits and this was just one of those nights - when i broke alot of boundaries and rules and was very disrespectful...but generally he is very fair and loving but strict when he needs to be to make sure i behave and take care of myself...

And I am very careful never to push to that limit again...believe me!!

catrun15359.gif

Nightangel (Nightangel)
Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2001 - 04:56 am:   Edit Post

I've never done the "dance". Does that mean I haven't been spanked properly? lol I usually go sit on the couch and cry, if he doesn't hold me right away. Sometimes he does and sometimes he doesn't. I've been tender enough to where it hurt when I sat, but never bad enough to prevent sitting. The worst I remember is not being able to lay on my back one night, and another time the day after, when I walked down steps, I'd say ooh, aahh with every step that bounced my butt. lol That was kind of funny.

Wildkat (Wildkat)
Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2001 - 06:33 am:   Edit Post

I have been spanked pretty soundly from time to time yet I have been lucky enough not to warrant doing the spanking dance thus far...:)

catrun15359.gif

Naughtyangel (Naughtyangel)
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2001 - 03:02 am:   Edit Post

I have never done the spanking dance, yet...but I do rub my butt after he has done a good job of warming it. LOL The heat and sting sometimes are really amazing.
Love, Che'

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page