Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Spanking and dieting

SpankSpot Forums » Bethany's Woodshed » Domestic Discipline » Spanking and dieting « Previous Next »

Eyram (Eyram)
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 09:55 am:   Edit Post

Hi,
I am wondering about something. I am overweight and would like to lose weight. My husband and I have discussed using spankings as punishment for me for not losing weight. But I see myself gaining weight that way~

Has anyone ever figured out a way to really put this spanking thing to good work so that WE WONT WANT to be spanked? I love it so much that I just see myself gaining every week to get the spanking. And this is a serious question you guys. I would like to figure out how to make spankings something I DO NOT WANT! just so that I can work it with the dieting thing to make dieting more interesting.

Any thoughts?

Mr2334 (Mr2334)
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 10:46 am:   Edit Post

Eyram, that's what this forum is about, the use of spankings (among other things) to promote domestic discipline. True discipline spankings hurt, alot. The erotic spanking may be what you are talking about loving so much. A punishment spanking is hard enough, and long enough that I can't imagine anyone "loving" it. For me, it is so painful, that is a true deterent to bad behavior. I don't WANT that. Now, there's room for the erotic stuff, but those are two very (usually) separate things.

Or, if that is not the way you and your S/O operate, then maybe you only get the spanking you want if you DO show a weight loss for that week.

Just some ideas.

Missy

Paddy (Paddy)
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 11:00 am:   Edit Post

Joannie, why don't you find & re-open your thread about this subject.

You guys know how I feel about spankings for weight issues.

Eyram, as for liking punishment? Can't help you there. There is a very big difference in this house between punishment and the kind we both enjoy. I can't imagine wanting to be punished.

Like missy says, if you're afraid you might find spanking an incentive to gain rather than loose, maybe he's not spanking you hard enough. Or,,,, and I can't beleive I'm saying this,,, maybe he needs to use an alternative punishment,,, one you really won't like????????

Eyram (Eyram)
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 11:48 am:   Edit Post

Yeah there is a difference here too. But my problem is that I like the build up of knowing it is coming..you know what I am talking about? It is not the spanking...damn that hurts like mad and I do not want it. It is the knowing he can do it that excites me!!

We have ONE implement that is true punishment to me and I hate it. But love to see it in his hand!

I am so sick....
and in my twisted mind I am afraid that I can build up the week before the weigh in. But we want to try it. I was wondering if anyone else has been successful with weight loss and spanking?

Paddy, I do not know how you feel about this.
eyram

Joannie (Joannie)
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 12:00 pm:   Edit Post

Patty, since you asked, I will find the thread and reopen it. My opinions on the subject haven't changed, either....

hugggs,
joannie

Paddy (Paddy)
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 12:15 pm:   Edit Post

I just think there are so many things involved in weight control that go deeper than will power and self discipline.

For so many people identity and self esteme is very deeply related to how they eat and how they look. I have a fear that punishment for not loosing weight, might strike too deep for some.

But like D/d, we all have to guage these things for ourselves. Only you and your S/O can decide if punishment as part of a weight loss program would be helpful or hurtful.

The idea makes me uncomfortable.

Joannie (Joannie)
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 12:31 pm:   Edit Post

I reopened two threads on Secrets..... dealing with this subject. Hope it helps....

huggggs,
joannie

Dragonlady3 (Dragonlady3)
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 03:11 pm:   Edit Post

comimg from someone who has had a life time of issues with dieting and eating properly.
i really hate the word diet.
i prefer healthy life style changes.

being punished for not losing weight i think is a bad idea.
now on the other hand, being punished for not eating properly, i don't have any problems with.
skipping meals, not balancing your food intake through out the day, and so on could be risks to your health. which risks to health and safety to most everyone on this forum is punishable anyways.

i also have to agree with Patty, about issues above and beyond weight control. been there, done that, still struggle, but doing better.
be sure you are doing it for the right reasons and the right way, so that the over all results aren't more detrimental to your health.

Eyram (Eyram)
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 08:53 pm:   Edit Post

I know I need to lose weight and it is a health thing for both my husband and me now. We both are on low fat diets, but I would like to make it more interesting and easier. I think the spanking thing would help I am just nervous about implementing it. He is all for it, because he knows losing weight is important. I am going to need hip surgery in a few years and I know I need to get weight off my leg. He worries about it.

Yes, spankings have always been here for health reasons. Absolutely. And yes they have been hard ones and no I do not want them!

We just have to use the correct plan for the weight thing because if it goes awry I will be gaining....He knows that too. I am wondering if anyone has been successful.

I remember that miss Ashely back at the LSF had some sort of plan that she never told any one about.

How can we do the healthy eating if we are not together? I hate confessing....and will not if I can avoid it. I have been known to lie to get out of a spanking...
eyram

Bunnyredcheeks (Bunnyredcheeks)
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 08:54 pm:   Edit Post

Hmmmm... I picked a fine night to pop in! LOL

I agree that punishing someone for *not* losing weight is wrong. Bodies and metabolisms vary so greatly. What works for one will not work for another.

What works for me is knowing that I cannot binge. I have the responsibility for taking care of myself, managing my intake (types of foods and the quantities).

Dodger watches over it all very carefully because he knows how important it is to me... for my health most especially. Punishment would be for uncontrolled binging... never for *not losing weight*. As a matter of fact, he has banished weighing and scales in our home. We gauge how I'm doing by my clothing... and I've already discarded several bags to charities so far. Things that are now much too big have been donated to charity.

I haven't been punished for bingeing. And I agree, true punishment is not very erotic at all. Fantasy is very different from realty there.

Pick a healthy "live-it", not a restricting "diet" and get what exercise you can. Forget about the scale but enlist your S/O to help you. Compliments and cuddles are every bit as important as punishment, if not more so! You can do it!

Kisses,
Bunny

Joannie (Joannie)
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 08:58 pm:   Edit Post

Hello, Bunny!!!! So good to see you. Glad that you and Dodger are doing well... and I do know that this "plan" works well for you. Keep it up, hon.

hugggggggs,
joannie

Dragonlady3 (Dragonlady3)
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 10:05 pm:   Edit Post

hey Bunny, glad to see you back here.

very well said above. glad it is working for you.

hugs
margarita

Eyram (Eyram)
Posted on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 10:28 pm:   Edit Post

Consentual spankings is the key in this one. For punishment and things where he is worried or when I need a lesson in consideration he can take command. But in the weight loss he wants me to help make the rules and I am trying to figure them out. Then we can sit down and come up with a plan. If the doctor said...EYRAM YOU NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT...then my husband would take charge. But in this case, he wants me to do it and wants to help me but wants me to be the one to decide if spanking is a part of it.

We do not have rules like some folks do. Itis simple consideration stuff like forgetting to call him and staying out until 2 am on a Friday night. (that was when we were first married) He took major control that night trust me...and I never did it again either. I have had a few other nights when he was totally in control also. ( bounced checks) ( forgot to pay the water bill..oops they came to the door to shut us off, and my mother was visiting...silly me)

But with weight loss, he sees it as my issue more than a health issue for now and he wants to help me if I want him to help me. So I am trying to figure out what I want. Does that make sense? I do not think I explained myself before very well.

eyram

Wildkat (Wildkat)
Posted on Tuesday, May 14, 2002 - 06:16 am:   Edit Post

Spankings can be a great motivator in alot of things - but dont think its really helps much where losing weight is concerned...

I have thought about doing this myself - but like the others have mentioned - its your own body's metabolism that makes you gain or lose weight and no amount of spankings can change how this works for your body...and weight seems to be a yo-yo type thing that just goes up and down with some people (especially me!)...

Hope everything works out for you - and keep us informed with your progress...

catrun.gif wildkat

alfa
Username: alfa

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, January 29, 2005 - 01:15 am:   Edit Post

I have successfully used spanking to lose weight but it was more of monitoring food intake, excersize, etc. I was punished if my partner did not feel I was doing my part. It was more of an incentive to keep on my program and it worked. I am sure it would not be the same for all.

joannie
Username: joannie

Post Number: 15038
Posted on Tuesday, February 01, 2005 - 07:43 am:   Edit Post

Hi Alfa, and welcome to Spank Spot.

Spankings and dieting. I can argue both sides of this question. I will admit to doing much better when Lar is helping me, but I honestly have to say that unless you get to the core of WHY you overeat, nothing is going to have permanent results. I'm making more of an effort to eat healthy, and if I lose weight, fine. Might not be a good attitude, but the more I focus on this issue, the worse I do... unless Lar is standing over me promising a hard spanking and other consequences. Sort of turns him into the diet police.... Like I said, I can argue both sides. :-)

hugggs,
Joannie

"I'm a good girl, I am!" Eliza Doolittle

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page